$2500 Flashstaking Competition - Summary of Feedback - Please add comments

I’m extremely interested in hearing a summary of your thoughts about the competition and the user experience of the Dapp.

Can you please reply with the most accurate statement below?
1, 2, 3

1). Super awesome, easy to use and to understand

2). It’s good but takes a little bit of time to understand how flashstaking works

3). It’s close, but needs some work

@Flashtake Telegram votes - 6 total votes, All #1

Feedback Reported:
Requested Scrolling instead of Pages
Fix bug for Approving Stake
Fix Wallet Connecting at Set Up
Add a sound alert once stake if done - Cash Register sound or Air Horn
UI/UX request - Have one click not two to perform a Flashstake

3 Likes

I’d say 2,it is good but could improve a bit.

Also, on some transactions I get this error

1 Like

Did you send in the error to @flashstake on telegram?

Nice thread!

I rate my experience as 2.

It was great, the dapp is neat and intuitive, but there were some little bugs (which is absolutely normal, most if not all were discussed in the chat).

There’s one thing I’ve though a few moments ago though: YFI is expensive and the dapp has only a few decimals, which doesn’t allow you to get a fair idea of the value you’ll be receiving if you want to compare it to other alts. If you want to be efficient, this is a hindrance. Adding a few 1-2 decimals would solved this.

Thanks to the XIO team for this event, was great to participate!

XID-dda34

I needed to refresh the page for every token approval, I was using Chrome desktop with metamask.

• sometimes windows don’t refresh properly e.g. It seemed I still have something to unstake but it was not true.
  • At begining I got some problem with metamask, e.g. it did not calculate the AMOUNT and FEES for the transactions.

However the dapp worked like a charm!

The competition was very fun and great to use the dapp from browser on my PC but from my OnePlus Android phone it was not working at all.

I use Metamask and ofthen I could not connect my wallet it just told me it was wrong network. It was not the wrong network.

I could not approve when I finally got Metamask connected, it just timed out and never accepted when I confirmed at Metamask.

Metamask I used version v1.04(38)

All other app I use with Metamask opens Metamask when it’s needed, with your app I have to open Metamask first and the connect and sometimes it works.

I did not have a single error from Chrome browser from my PC!!! Great work…

/Thomas

#XIOfeedback

Would you rate it a 1, 2, or 3?

2). It’s good but takes a little bit of time to understand how flashstaking works

I’m extremely interested in hearing a summary of your thoughts about the competition and the user experience of the Dapp.

Can you please reply with the most accurate statement below?
1, 2, 3

No, i did not :sweat_smile::disappointed: I didn’t think about it

All good. This thread will compile the errors for the dev team. Thank you for your input.

I found the dApp to run very smooth, I didn’t experience any problems during the course of the competition.

Did do it on a PC, with firefox and metamask.

Could some of the experiences stated in the thread be related to diffrent browsers etc? Could be a good idea if you wrote down if you used your phone/PC, browsers and what wallets were used.

The most annoying thing in my opinion must have been that you will have to do the maths yourself, the first 20 trades or so I had to use a calculator to understand what rate(s) I was getting. I can’t see why the dApp shouldn’t calculate the APY/Rewards for the user.

All in all - fun experience, and a great community around the competition.

Great points. I agree that the percentage rate should be shown and dynamic. Maybe even some setting like Uniswap that adjusts the slippage thresholds. #XIOFeedback

I also cant seem to unstake the positions it just fails everytime. I changed gas to higher levels and still nothing it just fails the transactions and on etherscan it says that the transactions has been reverted

If you’re trying to do it now, you can’t because this contest has ended. : ). $100k Competition starts tomorrow or today (depending on your country)

I had to be out of the flashstaking competition as the page never loads on my system somehow. Not sure its a firewall issue as the earlier beta testing link and uniswap work just fine.
Maybe something to be looked at to avoid any firewall issues for the next round.

Checked the UI on mobile and it looked pretty neat though. Would love to provide more feedback once I get to participate(next round)

$100k competition is starting in less than 24 hours…stay tuned ; )

1 Like

This is because the competition ended and the contract is paused.

1. Worked more or less flawlessly for me using Brace Browser and Ledger via Metamask.
    My only really questions were regarding the rules, specifically whether staked tokens counted at the end, would be automatically unstaked (only for the competition) or would not count.

Also the community again delivered in Telegram. What an amazing experience this was!

My suggestion would be to add a counter to the Stake Dashboard, counting down to the End Block. This would of course only be for the competitions, but would be very helpful.

1 Like

All the staking works well, smooth UI.

• I had too many “confirm” request that stayed grey and need to refresh. Very annoying
  • I would like to be able to see quickly the exchange rate of the token without having to simulate it manually filling the fields
  • I would like to be able to see quickly the APY of the pool i’m staking in
  • maybe unfolding the bottom of the staking dapp after the first stake could help people see what’s happening down there.