Balancer Pool Created for Flash

This is my first post in the forum so hopefully everything is in the right place.

I’ve been buying a lot of Flash recently and I’ve been a bit dismayed about the lack of market pairs, liquidity and places to get it from so I decided to do something about it.

I’ve created a Balancer pool of 33.33% each of Flash, Eth and Rpl for total liquidity of 30k USD.

You can see the pool here:

Pool management - Balancer

It would greatly help if some of you could kick in some liquidity or even just use it to trade occasionally.

I’d also like some help getting it listed on Coingecko under the market pair tabs, I’m not sure how to go about that.

My only real question is if there are any liquidity incentives for Flash and providing liquidity in this manner, it’s my strong opinion that the current liquidity and exchange listings are holding the token back and that no token should solely be traded on Uniswap.

It’s cost me about 2.5k USD to set this pool up so I’d appreciate some assistance helping it gain traction and volume.

Thanks for reading let me know if anyone’s got any questions!

4 Likes

Thanks! I have 1 question though. Why rpl?

Mainly because I have lots of it. I probably didn’t think it through as well as I could have haha.

Interestingly there’s only been 1 trade on the pool so far and it was WETH > RPL.

Probably an arb bot.

Hi, this is a bit of basic question I am sorry, but how do I import token (flash to balancer)?
I tried googling it but found nothing.
Right now I can’t swap flash on balancer it won’t let me put flash as one of the tokens. hence i can’t swap through your pool.

Hello. No problem at all, the issue is that Flash has not received verified status, I’m not sure what the team would do to resolve that.

But I’m order to use Flash with Balancer go to the trading bit and when selecting a token just out Flash’s smart contract address in (0xb4467e8d621105312a914f1d42f10770c0ffe3c8) FYI you should never blindly trust addresses people write so you can confirm it here Flashstake price, FLASH price index, chart, and info | CoinGecko in the project information section.

Thank you for the help.
I knew that in uniswap I had to put it in the contract but I couldn’t figure out where to do it on balancer. It didn’t occur to me that instead of trying to type flash I could immediately type in the contract.
Thanks.

So far the pool has done 8k volume which is great, I think it’s just an arbitrage bot running against it but that’s ok I guess.

Hopefully some of you are kind enough to add some liquidity to the pool at some point.

I’m also considering whether it might be a good idea to tweak the pairs and maybe add in XIO, DAI & Aqua when it launches. The more pairs the better I guess, I’d do it right now but I’ve already spent a few thousand setting it up, maybe Blockzero could help offset some of the costs… if any of the staff are reading this.