Blockchain Generalist - A collection of useful links

I would like to start a (hopefully pinned) post collecting very useful links regarding Blockchain, dApps, Ethereum, layer2, sidechains, DeFI, economics and basically anything else related to what we are doing together in this community.

To develop something experimental and unique, or even to improve upon something, one first has to know what exists and how that works.
This is not always easy and we all have very different knowledge levels and also verticals regarding blockchain.

Please make sure to note the source, if it is not evident by the link.

# Bancor V2.1 | BNT
Tags: DeFi, Economics, AMM, Impermanent-Loss Protection, YouTube
Description: An excellent hardcore in-depth interview with Nate and Asaf from Bancor, done by Economics Design

# Balancer Smart Pools - Meet the Nation
Tags: DeFi, AMM, YouTube
Description: Bankless goes in-depth with Jeff from Balancer on Private, Public and Smart Pools.

# How The Economic Machine Works by Ray Dalio
Tags: Economics, YouTube
Description: This is one of the all-time best 30 minutes of learning regarding Economics that you will ever watch. If you haven’t already seen it, do it; you won’t regret it.
“How does the economy really work?..the video breaks down economic concepts like credit, deficits and interest rates, allowing viewers to learn the basic driving forces behind the economy, how economic policies work and why economic cycles occur.”
This is one of the things that got me into crypto in the first place. Understanding how the global economic scene actually works, really made me want to forge my own path.

3 Likes