Builder Token - A Legacy NFT with commitment to the future

Show your commitment to the well being of Future generations

Ticker for Token
$Builder (BLD) $Legacy (LEG) or $Foundation (FND)

1) In one sentences or less, describe your token. This isn’t the time to get wordy, just to the point!
The time to build is now.

2) Do you have a video to introduce yourself or explain the token? Upload it here and share the link here. (Not required)

3) Do you have a logo for your token? If so, upload it here. (Not required)
Just a suggestion that illustrates building. In the center one could place a logo of a project that is supported, or several projects logos if it is a video.

4) How does your token work? Be as detailed as possible
I would like to offer an alternative investment to the classical profit oriented investments. The idea originated from our discussions that we had around XSI and the XIO APYs.
A very important aspect of XIO is to me the possibility to contribute to ventures, our own and external ones. Not everything is about the money and the Builder NFT is one way to express contributions. I am positive that there is an intrinsic value in having this proof of history in it similar to having a name plate on the Notre Dame or any other public monument.
The builder NFT is a proof that you contributed to great projects that build the future.

What I have in mind is collecting funds to invest in projects and give these funds without any expectations other than receiving a NFT file.
The collected funds will be managed by the community whereas investment scope should be defined initially in some statues.
Initial contributions should have a low barrier, perhaps minting cost of the NFT times two.
Depending on what viable tokenomics are, one could divide the logo into single parts and each part ensures viability on a certain scale. E.g. let’s assume in the investment plan the minimum contribution of all buyers is 50,000DAI. Having these on stake somewhere would allow to mint certain amount of new NFTs after one year and perhaps make the DAI stake pool increase to 60,000 within a year. The new NFTs would be the next part of the logo, they will be distributed to the first Builders. When the next level of sustainability is achieved other investments should be considered and decided on by voting.

Can one withdraw the token? Perhaps, but a minimum time should be given. Trading should be prohibited.

The NFT should be visible in an exclusive space along some statistics such as member since, projects funded. Perhaps not providing info on profitability of the fund but health level as in sustainability.

5) What problem is your token aiming to solve? How will this positively impact the crypto industry?
It’s counterbalancing the speculative motives of most crypto investors.
The impact would be that projects sponsored by this token can relax and have no pressure to pay something back. Early on it will help with volatility and increase the bottom value of a project which should make re-financing on the public market a bit easier, that is if the projects coins are not too eagerly sold.

6) What was the inspiration of this token? How did you think of it?
Because of the purely financial incentives that we have currently in XSI.
I would like to offer people the opportunity to make an example.

7) Are there any projects out there doing something similar?
I do not know of any.

8) What phase is the token in? Explore vs. Build vs. Launch vs. Scale. (If there has been no coding yet, your token is in the explore phase)
Explore

9) Will this token be inflationary, deflationary, fixed, or dynamic token supply?
Dynamic

10) How long do you think it would take to build a minimal viable token?
I am the wrong person to ask.

11) What skills do you have that would help bring this token to reality? (ex: Marketing, Development, Branding, etc)
Marketing and curiosity. But I believe the nature of this token suggests that this is an organic growth case.

12) Are there any inherent weaknesses or obstacles to building this token? Any items you still need to figure out?
Tokenomics, transferability, and if other priviliges/bonuses should be attached to possessing this NFT

If you want to share your Twitter/Telegram handle here for people to reach out and discuss this idea with you, post them below.
Easiest to reach here in the forum or on telegram FrankDaTank81

This is where you can put anything you want that was not directly asked above! Anything and everything related to your token idea can go here. Any files, links, info, etc
Governance, or basically a whole whitepaper needs to be written, but I hope the above gives a good first impression of the idea. If not, let me know what you find missing or where you see flaws.

3 Likes

Interesting to bring the Free Masons logo into this :thinking:

2 Likes

No backthoughts from my side.
Some parallels are anonymous members, foundational kind of financing, membership based on merrits and not exclusively financial status.
The logo is just an example that somewhat reflects the idea of building. I’d gladly vote for anything that is less loaded and closer to blockchain or anything else really.

1 Like