Cumulus Token (Decentralized Cloud computing, Data Collection and Cloud Storage) #TokenIdea

Name of Project

Cumulus Token

Ticker for Token

CUMU

1) In one sentences or less, describe your token. This isn’t the time to get wordy, just to the point!

Trustless Decentralized Cloud Services

2) Do you have a video to introduce yourself or explain the token? Upload it here and share the link here. (Not required)

Nope

3) Do you have a logo for your token? If so, upload it here. (Not required)

None so far

4) How does your token work? Be as detailed as possible

People can avail of this Cloud Computing, data collection and Storage trustlessly without the need of a centralized partly doing the computing and storing of data. Encrypted Data can be uploaded and process by computing power and storage providers, whose computers are interacting and doing check and balance balance with each other. several nodes would be needed to ensure back up and reliability of the network… Incentive will be in the form of Cumulus Tokens.

5) What problem is your token aiming to solve? How will this positively impact the crypto industry?

Centralized computing, data collection and storage

6) What was the inspiration of this token? How did you think of it?

My Iphone memory is almost full, apple is asking me to purchase additional storage

7) Are there any projects out there doing something similar?

Not sure

8) What phase is the token in? Explore vs. Build vs. Launch vs. Scale. (If there has been no coding yet, your token is in the explore phase)

Concept

9) Will this token be inflationary, deflationary, fixed, or dynamic token supply?

deflationary

10) How long do you think it would take to build a minimal viable token?
Not sure

11) What skills do you have that would help bring this token to reality? (ex: Marketing, Development, Branding, etc)

not sure

12) Are there any inherent weaknesses or obstacles to building this token? Any items you still need to figure out?

if there are already similar product like this token in the market

If you want to share your Twitter/Telegram handle here for people to reach out and discuss this idea with you, post them below.

Popoy MB

This is where you can put anything you want that was not directly asked above! Anything and everything related to your token idea can go here. Any files, links, info, etc

1 Like

I think filecoin does decentralized storage, though I am not 100% sure.

Yes correct. For filecoin, It has these proof-of-replication and proof-of-spacetime. Though im not sure as well its capable of the computing and autocollection.

For cloud computing you have RLC and AKT as big names with working products.

This proposal is by far too ambitious for XIO.