FLASH Marketing Proposal – Youtube Segment by Satoshi Stacker
Purpose : To drive awareness of Flash
Satoshi Stacker has a healthy following across various social channels, with youtube being one of the largest. His content is highly regarded within the cryptoshere, as it’s a fantastic mixture of TA, news & projects. I believe due to this, his channel would be a perfect fit for a one-off strategic marketing piece….But before you head on over to his channel please read on.
The aim of this is to have the largest reach possible and to bring in plenty of new flashstakers. I believe a segment within another video would enable flash to put in front of many new potential flashstakers.
Overview: Satoshi Stacker details
7.5 Million Channel Views
23k Average Video Views
When: 21st April
I believe this would be the perfect time to have a lovely piece of content produced as:
- The last promotion would have ended on the 12th of April
- Give the content creator (Satoshi Stacked) enough time to create a segment.
Price: $8,900 (up to 3 minutes in length)
This price is for a segment and equates to roughly 10,000 flash tokens. I propose that the full amount is paid from the flash fund from the previous stakes through the dApp.
I think this campaign would be best measured with the following metrics.
- How many new wallets have added flash in the 30 days after the video release?
- How many users staked, compared to previous months?
- How many tokens are staked compared to previous months?
I know that there are plenty of huge youtubers, but we want marketing that is informative and has reach.
I have tried to keep this a short as possible (one-pager) and I would love to hear everyone else’s thoughts on the idea.
Thanks - I’m Old Greg
- Opposed to this proposal
- Neither opposed or in favour of this proposal
- In favour of this proposal
Added on 06/04/2021
Segment example for AGA