Heart(HEART) - Bringing defi to charity #TokenIdea

Name of Project
Heart

Ticker for Token
$HEART

1) In one sentences or less, describe your token. This isn’t the time to get wordy, just to the point!
Governance token for a dapp that lets people donate to charity for free

2) Do you have a video to introduce yourself or explain the token? Upload it here and share the link here. (Not required)

3) Do you have a logo for your token? If so, upload it here. (Not required)
Logo would be pretty easy to imagine for the name

4) How does your token work? Be as detailed as possible
Project named Flash Win posted here before me.
It had some similarities, but different goal. I wouldn’t mind combining these ideas.

Governance token on a charity dapp to vote on matters such as:
-What charity?
-How often? Every x weeks/months?
-Where to seek yield
-How many percent to charity vs others

Donate to charity for FREE
Dapp would be like “pooltogether-dapp”, where people deposit ERC-tokens → tokens integrated to for example compound earning interest → interest earned going mostly to charity → original tokens remain with users costing them nothing but gas fees
(Here above Flash Win’s idea could work)
80-100% to voted upon charity address
0-10% raffled off to one account that contributed to the pool to give small reward to donors
0-10% raffled off to one account that voted using HEART-token to encourage voting
Alternatively allow liquidity mining of HEART token via pool donors and give 100% to charity
EDIT:
If the raffle part is hard to execute, it could just be 0-10% claimable divided for everyone(or ones that voted) along with liquidity mining to give value for HEART and offset voting cost

5) What problem is your token aiming to solve? How will this positively impact the crypto industry?
Allow charities to get piece of the defi

6) What was the inspiration of this token? How did you think of it?
Pooltogether

7) Are there any projects out there doing something similar?
Pooltogether does this, but with selfish goals

8) What phase is the token in? Explore vs. Build vs. Launch vs. Scale. (If there has been no coding yet, your token is in the explore phase)
Explore

9) Will this token be inflationary, deflationary, fixed, or dynamic token supply?
Depends whether or not you want to allow liquidity mining of HEART with pool donors

10) How long do you think it would take to build a minimal viable token?
Depends how forkable pooltogether would be or if FlashWin idea works. It would need to be able to send to charity instead of claiming

11) What skills do you have that would help bring this token to reality? (ex: Marketing, Development, Branding, etc)
I own absolutely no skills whatsoever
I think finding sponsors that would donate to the pool for free to gain charity-advertisement would be easy
Also future CEX integration would be made possible, since the cause is so “advertisable”

12) Are there any inherent weaknesses or obstacles to building this token? Any items you still need to figure out?
Normal security issues, hence using pooltogether for reference as much as possible
Not sure if there’s any regulations for charities accepting crypto

If you want to share your Twitter/Telegram handle here for people to reach out and discuss this idea with you, post them below.

This is where you can put anything you want that was not directly asked above! Anything and everything related to your token idea can go here. Any files, links, info, etc

2 Likes

I love the idea of a HEART token for charities.