Making Citizenship more exclusive

After listening to todays video about making Citizenship more exclusive I had my doubts.
With so many projects out there, making people “jump through hoops” as Dash put it was very concerning. I could just see many people just saying “Ye, good luck with that bro… NEXT PROJECT…”
What I DID like about it however is the NFT idea. NFTs are just killing it right now & if there were different levels depending how long youve been a citizen. The highest level would possibly reward holder with highest XIO, FLASH, new token, pool & holding rewards & highest fee rewards percentage. Getting lower & lower as it scales down to more recent citizens. Having said that, as citizens are there for longer, they will be promoted to the next level but keep their old NFT to sell as a reward for their loyalty. To prevent people just joining & forgetting, they have to claim their promotion NFT with I certain amount of time or they forfeit the promotion.
Could be army rankings or back to the future characters (being careful about copyright infringement) or whatever the community would think is more engaging.
I think this idea would best be implemented in conjunction with the XIO rebrand.
Once NFTs were handed out, then a media campaign aimed at all the NFT market sites & social media groups could be launched. Limited supply of all levels of NFTs could be put on RARIBLE or OPEN SEA or the like. The higher the rank the less for sale. Maybe only 5 Top tier, 10 mid tier & 50 lowest tier tokens.
And maybe whoever has the top tier also gets a free NFT of all tiers below (to sell or keep & give to friends or wait for increase in value without losing his/her level in the group)
That sort of “exclusivity” id be all for

1 Like

I really like the NFT narrative

*The value of the NFT is more
if you have been a citizen for longer
if you are involved in the project
if you refer more citizens that actually also contribute
if you are in the XLP and/or any other LP for a Blockzero token
If you were a “citizen of the week”
If you are ranked in the top 50 of the XSI

Lets see…

DrLuke :stethoscope:
#XIOsocial

1 Like

Yep. I think this is definitely the way to go

1 Like

I certainly like the idea of some sort of citizenship exclusivity. However, it should be dynamic and be based on a combination of factors including time as citizen, contributions, XIO holdings/staking level, etc. But there is always a risk of losing somebody really valuable. So a balance need to be stroke…? That needs be a discussed a bit more I think. Many thanks!

2 Likes

It was great to have you on the Live stream and yes I am very positive about Tier level NFT’s!
:rocket: :stethoscope:

2 Likes

I really like this idea too.

There are so manu NFT projects where I feel that the NFT part is just for show, or just a way to utilize a new festure, but with not a good enough usage.
In this case, rewarding old users while thei still have to be active is a really good way to utilize this feature.

2 Likes