Marketing ideas. BlockZero always need your help

Hello Dear citizens I come today with 2 ideas that certainly concern marketing.

The first, fairly simple, concerns a vote. It could be compared to recruiting volunteers for the promotion of each project already set up so far by BlockZero (includes BlockZero itself).

I suggest this to be done only on the twitter platform. So it is for each citizen to choose the project for which he will promote.

If you vote for a project, then you commit to posting something on Twitter 2-4 times a week to educate others about the project in question.

It doesn’t matter what you post, but it has to be true information that uplifts others. You can tag whoever you can.

Here is the list

• 1 - Main project : BlockZero Labs
  • 2 - Flashstake Protocol
  • 3 - AquaFi Protocol

0 voters

The second idea is not too much about direct marketing, but much more about an idea for citizen leaders. I made an observation, the citizens of the BlockZero have many advantages. But as time passes, these advantages diminish independently of the will of the citizen leaders (team), generally due to market situations. So I would already like to have your opinion on this observation. And do you think that citizen leaders should rather think (anticipate) not to give too many advantages from the start of a project? Leave to increase afterwards?

6 Likes

An example here, I have just voted for Flashstake Protocol. And this is what I have published

3 Likes

Hey Citizens, i will also suggest you share the links of your tweets here, corresponding to the project you have chosen to promote. So other Citizens could like and also share around them.

3 Likes

Great job here. Let’s share

2 Likes

And this​:rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

Heys Citizens, don’t forget to share your tweets also here. So others can see it and also share.

2 Likes

Hey guys, go and cast your votes + retweet

4 Likes

Posted this a few days back:

3 Likes

Im a diehard flashboi, lets get elliotrades to notice it!

3 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

Like and share pls

2 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes