IDEA: On-chain Citizenship Referral System
PROBLEM: There is currently no financial incentive for Citizens to invite new Citizens
PITCH: If you refer someone, you earn 1% of anything they withdraw from the claims dapp (Dropzero)
- User goes to bz.to and connect any wallet they want
- User decides what ZID (Blockzero ID) they want
- Let’s assume they named it BOB
- User clicks “Submit” and is minted an official Citizenship NFT
- User sees a dashboard of information and is given a unique link (bz.to/BOB)
- User can manage the wallets associated with the Citizenship, view XSI/XLP/etc
- User can share this link with anyone. Let’s assume you share it with TOM.
- If TOM becomes a Citizen, their NFT meta data assigns BOMB as the referrer
- Each time TOM goes to claim tokens out of Dropzero, 1% reward goes to BOB
- If a Citizen does not have a referral NFT, then a 2% reward goes the the Blockzero (Index) each time that Citizens claims rewards
- This model gives a reason people would want to use referral links and share them around (Get a 1% bonus on your token claims!)
- From a psychological level, the person claiming these tokens doesn’t have to see the “fee”. We can simply show them the claimable amount
Looking for feedback!