Name of Project
PAWN-E Token The Crypto Assets Decentralized Pawn Shop
Ticker for Token
1) In one sentences or less, describe your token. This isn’t the time to get wordy, just to the point!
A Blockchain Based Decentralized pawnshop where Assets Such as NFT, Art, Vouchers, and contracts can be pawned.
2) Do you have a video to introduce yourself or explain the token? Upload it here and share the link here. (Not required)
3) Do you have a logo for your token? If so, upload it here. (Not required)
None so far
4) How does your token work? Be as detailed as possible
Anyone can pawn their electronic assets (NFT, Art, vouchers, coupons, patents), the value of the asset is determined by data providers. These data providers are incentivized by receiving PAWN-E tokens. The owner of the asset can choose which crypto currency to receive. The owner of the asset can redeem the asset after a certain period by paying the redeem fee or providing data service to the system. Unredeemed assets can be auctioned off and paid via PAWN-E Tokens or their preferred crypto with a corresponding PAWN-E Token fee.
5) What problem is your token aiming to solve? How will this positively impact the crypto industry?
Decentralization of the Crypto-Asset Pawn and Bidding/auctioning of Assets. Providing Market place for crypto assets.
6) What was the inspiration of this token? How did you think of it?
I saw a pawnshop while walking home
7) Are there any projects out there doing something similar?
None, i think
8) What phase is the token in? Explore vs. Build vs. Launch vs. Scale. (If there has been no coding yet, your token is in the explore phase)
9) Will this token be inflationary, deflationary, fixed, or dynamic token supply?
Inflationary as more and more assets are added.
10) How long do you think it would take to build a minimal viable token?
6-12 months i guess.
11) What skills do you have that would help bring this token to reality? (ex: Marketing, Development, Branding, etc)
critical thinking skills.
12) Are there any inherent weaknesses or obstacles to building this token? Any items you still need to figure out?
adoption and marketing
If you want to share your Twitter/Telegram handle here for people to reach out and discuss this idea with you, post them below.
This is where you can put anything you want that was not directly asked above! Anything and everything related to your token idea can go here. Any files, links, info, etc