Pegging To Gold

Name of Project
Anonymous Gold

Ticker for Token
AGOLD

1) In one sentences or less, describe your token. This isn’t the time to get wordy, just to the point!
Anonymous Token that’s pegged to the value of gold

2) Do you have a video to introduce yourself or explain the token? Upload it here and share the link here. (Not required)
No

3) Do you have a logo for your token? If so, upload it here. (Not required)
No

4) How does your token work? Be as detailed as possible

I’m no programmer but here it goes.

The token is pegged to the real gold price, you buy this token and its equivalent to the current gold value.

This token is also like monero where its private and cannot be tracked, its Anonymous and decentralized!!!

Anytime you like you can sell your AGOLD on uniswap or any exchange that has the token for trade.

You never have to worry about carrying real bags of heavy gold to another country if moving and its Anonymous

Simple.

5) What problem is your token aiming to solve? How will this positively impact the crypto industry?

Able to invest in real markets gold without having to physically carry it and having more privacy from anyone knowing you have it.

6) What was the inspiration of this token? How did you think of it?

I wanted to invest in gold without anyone knowing my business and didn’t want to carry loads of it or having a 3rd party holding all my money.

7) Are there any projects out there doing something similar?

None that I know.

8) What phase is the token in? Explore vs. Build vs. Launch vs. Scale. (If there has been no coding yet, your token is in the explore phase)

Explore

9) Will this token be inflationary, deflationary, fixed, or dynamic token supply?

Same inflationary rate as real gold

10) How long do you think it would take to build a minimal viable token?

Not sure…

11) What skills do you have that would help bring this token to reality? (ex: Marketing, Development, Branding, etc)

I’m just a brain stormer

12) Are there any inherent weaknesses or obstacles to building this token? Any items you still need to figure out?

Don’t know of any at the moment

If you want to share your Twitter/Telegram handle here for people to reach out and discuss this idea with you, post them below.

@wateringcryptos

This is where you can put anything you want that was not directly asked above! Anything and everything related to your token idea can go here. Any files, links, info, etc

Was thinking once this Gold token is done, then the same idea can be done with all metals.

ASILV = ANONYMOUS SILVER
APLAT = ANONYMOUS PLATINUM
ACOP = ANONYMOUS COPPER

and so on…

I’m pretty sure such tokens already exist.

Yes, plenty. But it appears that the privacy part might not be. But is it worth the pain as there might not be enough demand for it…