Name of Project
Ticker for Token
1) In one sentences or less, describe your token. This isn’t the time to get wordy, just to the point!
RV is an R&D company based in New Zealand dealing with photogrammetry, volumetric and software for upscaling content with AI that is highly sought after by Facebook and others.
2) Do you have a video to introduce yourself or explain the token? Upload it here and share the link here. (Not required)
Tedx is dropping in a few days but check out one of the many articles in Forbes or the NZ media (scoop, nz herald, newshub etc) ‘realityvirtual’ ‘simon che de boer’ (our crazy ceo)
3) Do you have a logo for your token? If so, upload it here. (Not required)
The logo is ready to be updated it is a camera shutter with a 3d cube at the center, everyone and their dog has since copied our original logo.
4) How does your token work? Be as detailed as possible
The token should function in virtual worlds, like our lumiere award winning work on steam. It would also be useful if we can use it for app services. My partner on this is currently raving about React and Stripe. I really prefer web3 and what the blockchain space has to offer directly. We are currently working with AWS, I am keen to look at cloud services but we need to think about security.
5) What problem is your token aiming to solve? How will this positively impact the crypto industry?
Cutting down on post production costs and time, user developed content and advanced NFT’s that correlate in virtual worlds. For starters.
6) What was the inspiration of this token? How did you think of it?
We have always known that user content will be important for scaling the business and we have some of the most sought after workflows and pipelines in uber photogrammetry and volumetric. We actually produced the worlds first VR music video.
7) Are there any projects out there doing something similar?
We are the best in class and have a Lumiere award to prove it.
Vibehub had some similarities but they have taken things off in a more conventional gaming direction.
8) What phase is the token in? Explore vs. Build vs. Launch vs. Scale. (If there has been no coding yet, your token is in the explore phase)
We have an erc20 with a handful of staff holding shares that roughly equate to what we have registered with the nz companies office. we have not registered it as a security yet, its very primitive at this stage.
9) Will this token be inflationary, deflationary, fixed, or dynamic token supply?
At this stage we have opted for a fixed supply of 1 billion tokens.
10) How long do you think it would take to build a minimal viable token?
under 3 months I think is fine.
11) What skills do you have that would help bring this token to reality? (ex: Marketing, Development, Branding, etc)
Networks in NZ, LA and the UK as well as Egypt and various European countries. Awards and media attention whenever we ask for it in NZ, people at forbes, TED x coming out any day. We have access to VC and really a lot already going on. Personally I am a audio visual guy finishing up a masters degree in media and communication at Auckland university. We have a number of staff that specialize in various aspects of R&D for VR/AR/Visual software etc
12) Are there any inherent weaknesses or obstacles to building this token? Any items you still need to figure out?
Branding, fine tuning and access to new markets and retail investment. We want to go public without going public. Obviously we need to comply with all NZ regulations for securities
If you want to share your Twitter/Telegram handle here for people to reach out and discuss this idea with you, post them below.
This is where you can put anything you want that was not directly asked above! Anything and everything related to your token idea can go here. Any files, links, info, etc
Simon Che De Boer | TEDxAuckland (our ceo)
p.s. please excuse the informal nature of this initial signal. Just pulled an allnighter. We are working hard to get our new software ready ready for ecommerce