SCAM Token - You might get scammed! That's OK tho

Name of Project

Scam

Ticker for Token

$SCAM

1) In one sentences or less, describe your token. This isn’t the time to get wordy, just to the point!

Every time you buy, there is a random chance that you might get scammed.

2) Do you have a video to introduce yourself or explain the token? Upload it here and share the link here. (Not required)

3) Do you have a logo for your token? If so, upload it here. (Not required)

4) How does your token work? Be as detailed as possible

The tokens that are scammed away will be 50% locked in liquidity pool and 50% distributed (proportionally to the amount they have lost) to those that have been scammed before.

Everyone that gets scammed will get a NFT “I got scammed for X $SCAM”. The holder of this NFT is getting the distributed rewards.

5) What problem is your token aiming to solve? How will this positively impact the crypto industry?

Raise awareness of the scamming side-industry within the wider crytpo industry via a fun experiment.

6) What was the inspiration of this token? How did you think of it?

Just trying to be original.

7) Are there any projects out there doing something similar?

Not that I know of.

8) What phase is the token in? Explore vs. Build vs. Launch vs. Scale. (If there has been no coding yet, your token is in the explore phase)

Explore.

9) Will this token be inflationary, deflationary, fixed, or dynamic token supply?

Deflationary.

10) How long do you think it would take to build a minimal viable token?

I don’t know.

11) What skills do you have that would help bring this token to reality? (ex: Marketing, Development, Branding, etc)

None.

12) Are there any inherent weaknesses or obstacles to building this token? Any items you still need to figure out?

Not that I know of.

If you want to share your Twitter/Telegram handle here for people to reach out and discuss this idea with you, post them below.

https://twitter.com/DeFiant12962554

This is where you can put anything you want that was not directly asked above! Anything and everything related to your token idea can go here. Any files, links, info, etc

I apologize for presenting such a raw idea.

I’ll have to admit that this is a good and funny idea! You will have to reward somehow the users that don’t get scamed. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s a valid point and I’m sure the community could figure out how to improve the tokenomics. It might also be a good idea to mix and match the scam aspect with other token ideas.

At first I thought that this idea was daft, but on thinking more about it, I actually really like it. It made me smile which is a really good start. Good luck

2 Likes