Tokenstudio social dividend token

Name of Project
XIO SOCIAL DIVIDEND TOKEN

XSID

1) In one sentence or less, describe your token. This isn’t the time to get wordy, just to the point!

Marketing Reward token for XIO and XIO token studio token projects in the form of a yearly dividend payment.

2) Do you have a video to introduce yourself or explain the token? Upload it here and share the link here. (Not required)

No

3) Do you have a logo for your token? If so, upload it here. (Not required)

No

4) How does your token work? Be as detailed as possible

I’m imagining the following:
A social initiative fund gets populated by a yearly percentage of tokens provided by XIO XSI FUND and every newly launched token (Flash, Aqua, etc…)

Through this funding, the XSID FUND (social dividend token fund) has intrinsic value represented by all the value created by the XIO token studio.

The fund has a yearly marketing budget which it will pay out as a one-time dividend to the eligible token holders.

A first batch or series of batches of free Dividend Tokens can be distributed strategically to ethereum wallets, uniswap users, XID members, and so on… (Whatever makes sense)

What happens next:
People can either claim the yearly Social DIVIDEND tokens or not. This creates a situation where the value of the social dividend token will be very high at first as it represents the entire yearly social dividend fund allocation (it attracts- imagine 1million USD token fund, the first validly claimed token will have that 1million value) (Maximum value when not considering fluctuation of token prices), the value per token only gets diluted as more people claim the dividend token and deliver effective marketing value in return. (As in order to claim the proportional dividend payment, the user has to offer marketing value in return within that year.

‘marketing return should be seen in a broad sense’ & ‘Imagine a kind of job board/ menu’

• the idea is that you try to let people use their own talent to earn a reward rather than having them do a useless retweet on their completely empty Twitter account, or force them to do something that does not fit with their personal brand… (not everyone wants to use Twitter/youtube to promote, comment, and so on). Maybe, that person could really shine in some other way. By checking the job board they pick and choose what makes sense & if XIO wants to promote a certain ‘task’ you simply have to adjust the price to the upside and market forces will do the rest.

• from Twitter retweets, youtube comments, and activity on the XIO forum (like now with XIO)

• to writing articles, creating videos, coding, proofreading, translating, etc, etc, (whatever is useful for the XIO projects)

Dynamics:
Marketers, content creators, any talent, can effectively calculate which return they can expect for their time and effort on any given day. (Value of the fund divided by the currently eligible claimed tokens)
(remember claimed (or earned) tokens means that the required marketing value was delivered by the holder of the token)

The value of XSID in any given year will fluctuate based on:
-Market Value of the Tokens in the fund
-Amount of ‘marketing energy added’ = creating more eligible XSID tokens (inflationary)

• Last-minute marketing fund additions within the year (deflationary)

All-in-all, this dynamic should
-attract generalist marketers and new crypto enthusiasts to evangelize even if they are not able, or don’t feel comfortable to be purchasing XIO or other token studio tokens outright.

• Initial ROI calculation will be extremely attractive, over the course of the year the market will probably find a fair value for the marketing efforts, but exciting dynamics are at play, including potential last-minute marketing fund additions,

Dividend eligible tokens have a market: (marketeer can sell the dividend token, this way he or she can sell the basket of tokens at once, before the dividend payment date. (this probably leads to arbitrage opportunities and can lead to speculation as to the evolution of the value of the XSID token over the year. Participants will only know at the end of the year how much marketing effort has been delivered.

Token could become increasingly attractive when underlying token prices rise, attracting more ‘marketeers/ content creators’, to give their time and effort in return for tokens.

XSID token reward for ‘listed marketing jobs’ are not necessarily linked to XIO holdings of the users, allowing outsiders to participate (not everyone can afford to purchase XIO in order get a decent return for the use of their talent.

• All unclaimed free social dividend tokens get burned every year (There is a webpage dedicated to showing which percentage of social dividend tokens which are claimed versus the unclaimed, allowing users/ XSI workers to know the current value of their stake of the dividend)

• All claimed tokens are being burned upon dividend payment, and the cycle restarts the following year.

5) What problem is your token aiming to solve? How will this positively impact the crypto industry?
The token idea would be to incentivize the XIO marketing ecosystem in a more sustainable way and expand it substantially by creating a real market that balances the yearly marketing budget on the one hand with the ‘time and talent’ of people on the other hand.

6) What was the inspiration of this token? How did you think of it?

• I find the current XSI incentive model not ideal and limited
  • I think XIO and XIO tokenstudio also need to attract outside creative and organizational talent - XIO token holdings should not be a big measure.
  • I don’t see how you will keep streamlining all these differenent token launches without a sustainable and attractive inclusive incentive model and in the crypto ‘marketing’ space in general I see the same issue.
  • I’d favour a system where you can play on the people strengths, rather than only find utility through retweets, and other social network actions. Why would you not incentivize a writer to write an article, a video producer to support the tokenstudio projects, and yes allow those with social network accounts be helpfull in that way, etc…

7) Are there any projects out there doing something similar?
Not that I know of…

8) What phase is the token in? Explore vs. Build vs. Launch vs. Scale. (If there has been no coding yet, your token is in the explore phase)

Explore

9) Will this token be inflationary, deflationary, fixed, or dynamic token supply?

inflationary/ dynamic (yearly reset)

10) How long do you think it would take to build a minimal viable token?
No idea, I’m not a coder

11) What skills do you have that would help bring this token to reality? (ex: Marketing, Development, Branding, etc)

I’ve been a business developer, marketeer, writer/content creator, so I guess I could potentially help out, however one step at a time… Let us first see if there is any appetite for this idea. It might be too far out there… :slight_smile:

12) Are there any inherent weaknesses or obstacles to building this token? Any items you still need to figure out?
Of course, I have no idea how realistic this is
-might be too time consuming?
-Tecnically not feasible

• and so on…
    In case of any interest in this idea… still needs a lot of brainstorming, just an idea to explore…

If you want to share your Twitter/Telegram handle here for people to reach out and discuss this idea with you, post them below.

This is where you can put anything you want that was not directly asked above! Anything and everything related to your token idea can go here. Any files, links, info, etc

3 Likes