Universal Governance Token

Name of Project

Universal Governance Token

Ticker for Token

UGT

1) In one sentences or less, describe your token. This isn’t the time to get wordy, just to the point!

Decentralizing governance or simply seeking opinion of token holders.

2) Do you have a video to introduce yourself or explain the token? Upload it here and share the link here. (Not required)

Not ATM.

3) Do you have a logo for your token? If so, upload it here. (Not required)

Willing to work on it.

4) How does your token work? Be as detailed as possible

Blockzero already used this model. One token one vote. The idea is to launch a dapp
for every erc-20. Companies could build on decentralization or just seek opinions from holders. In V1 I would like to solve a few problems. Instead of one token one vote it would need to be one $ one vote because of more expensive tokens. People voting just because they can. "Put your money where your mouth is’’ So with every vote you burn a certain amount of tokens you vote with. Something low let’s say 1%, but you would get the same value of newly minted UGT tokens. That would create an exploit from the development team just spamming votes to create deflation. My solution would be developers burning UGT to make the pool. That covers the main idea of a token, how to distribute it and how to deflate it.

5) What problem is your token aiming to solve? How will this positively impact the crypto industry?

Decentralizing governance. Fixing the problem BTC failed to. Giving holders a voice.

6) What was the inspiration of this token? How did you think of it?

Was talking to a cousin who is blockchain developer and I was presenting him all the grate solutions that we have in Blockzero. So the logical step for me was to think if we could offer our solution to everyone.

7) Are there any projects out there doing something similar?

Not that I know of.

8) What phase is the token in? Explore vs. Build vs. Launch vs. Scale. (If there has been no coding yet, your token is in the explore phase)

Explore. Lets talk about it.

9) Will this token be inflationary, deflationary, fixed, or dynamic token supply?

Mix.

10) How long do you think it would take to build a minimal viable token?

I imagine the idea is simple enough. Not that much?

11) What skills do you have that would help bring this token to reality? (ex: Marketing, Development, Branding, etc)

Still searching for my place in Blockzero.

12) Are there any inherent weaknesses or obstacles to building this token? Any items you still need to figure out?

The token works but it has no real use case. It would be fun to figure out what UGT itself wants to bring to the decentralized governance world. xsi?

If you want to share your Twitter/Telegram handle here for people to reach out and discuss this idea with you, post them below.

Nejc Mur

This is where you can put anything you want that was not directly asked above! Anything and everything related to your token idea can go here. Any files, links, info, etc

Quick idea… A ton to think about. Just wanted to write it down.